2016 Kia Optima for Sale near Cleveland, OH
Setting the Bar High for the Midsize Sedan Segment
The Kia designers have set a new expectation for the midsize sedan segment with the 2016 Kia Optima for sale near Cleveland, OH. From the ambient lighting that greets you with its red-tinted glow, to the available full-grain Nappa leather seats that are supple and buttery to the touch, there’s no end to the list of luxuries you’ll find in the Optima. Halleen Kia has this excellent midsize sedan on our lot right now! Come by soon to take a look!
It all begins the moment you walk up to the Optima. With the key in your pocket, the reddish illumination from the ambient lighting welcomes you back and the door springs open at your touch – no buttons need to be pressed on your fob. Take a seat inside and enjoy the sophisticated design of the cabin, which is festooned in soft-touch materials. Sound-insulating laminated glass1 keeps extraneous noise outside of the cabin so you and your passengers can enjoy your conversation. Then, once you're all settled in, use the Bluetooth®2 wireless technology to connect to the UVO3 telematics system, where you can conveniently stream your favorite playlists, search for restaurants and activities using Local Search powered by GoogleTM4, and even send and receive texts.
There are also plenty of safety features built into the 2016 Kia Optima for sale near Cleveland, OH, starting from the ground up with its Iso-StructureTM Construction. A combination of high-tensile strength steel alloys that designed to provide optimal crash protection and improved driving dynamics. It’s always nice when features can pull double-duty! Front and rear crumple zones allow for the even disbursement of impact to retain structural integrity of the cabin and reduce the risk of injury to passengers. The Optima also boasts side-impact door beams, front seat-belt pretensioners, head-adjustable seat-belt anchors, and more, to reduce the severity of any collisions.
Before even getting near impact point, though, there are a couple more layers of safety to penetrate. The Bi-Xenon HID Headlights with Auto-Leveling & High Beam Assist1 also boast Dynamic Bending Light1, because one of the most important safety aspects of driving a vehicle is visibility. The crisp lighting will guide your way, respectful of passing drivers, and will also curve to follow your intended path on I-70. Blind-Spot Detection with Lane-Change Assist5 uses a slew of radar-based sensors to warn you of vehicles hovering just out of view or coming up quickly in the lane next to you. The top dog of these programs is Autonomous Emergency Braking6. Capable of automatically applying the brakes if you don’t react quickly enough to an impending collision, this system is designed to lessen the severity or mitigate accidents entirely.
Set the bar high when searching for your next midsize sedan, then come on by Halleen Kia to put the 2016 Kia Optima for sale near Cleveland, OH, to the test. Its luxurious interior and well-equipped cabin make it a must-see for anyone looking for a new sedan. We hope to see you soon!
1. Not all addition features are available on all options.
2. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Kia is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled cell phone is required to use Bluetooth® wireless technology.
3. Distracted driving can result in a loss of vehicle control. When operating a vehicle, never use a handheld device or vehicle system that takes your focus away from safe vehicle operation. Navigation is for information purposes only, and Kia does not make any warranties about the accuracy of the information. App uses your smartphone data service. Normal cellular service rates will apply. Internet hotspot connection can be made to your personal wireless Internet at home or to a smartphone device with Internet service plan (normal cellular service rates may apply).
4. Google, Google Play, and Google Maps are trademarks of Google Inc. Google Maps ©2015 Google.
5. These features are not substitutes for safe driving and may not detect all objects surrounding vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
6. For maximum protection, always wear your seat belt. No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver errors, driving conditions, and/or injury.