2016 Kia Sorento for Sale near Cleveland, OH
A Perfect Trifecta
You need seven seats, a V6 engine with AWD, and an excellent warranty to go wrap it up in, like a gift topped with a bow. Halleen Kia has the answer for you: the 2016 Kia Sorento for sale near Cleveland, OH. It’s got premium interior with three rows of seats, full-active AWD, and a 10-year/10,000-mile warranty program1. Is that what you’re looking for?
When your ferrying around and catering to six other individuals, plus yourself, the day can usually be described as “chaotic” and “stressful”, but the Kia Sorento aims to lend a hand in that department. Available Nappa leather seat trim is sure to wow every passenger who takes a seat inside the cabin – its supple feel will keep everyone comfortably no matter how long the ride. The cluster ionizer2 is another notable aspect – purifying the air in the cabin, this is a lifesaver for allergy sufferers and people who love fresh air.
When you don’t know what the day's going to bring, it goes without being said that having a versatile vehicle is key to surviving daily life. Split-folding second- and third-row seats2 have your back when you’re juggling afterschool sports equipment and their corresponding players. We’ve gotten the point across that the 2016 Kia Sorento for sale near Cleveland, OH, is a pro at comfortably seating seven, but what about the heart of this crossover SUV? Is it up for the challenge?
You won’t find any 4-cylinders under this hood. The 3.3-liter Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) V6 engine produces an exhilarating 290 horsepower to make merging onto I-71 effortless. You have several safety features to compliment your cruise, too, like Blind-Spot Detection3, Lane-Change Assist3, and, for those out-of-town games, Advanced Smart Cruise Control4. These radar-based systems alert you to vehicles just out of view, gently steer you back into your lane, and actually moderate the speed of your Sorento based on your pre-set limit and the speed of the vehicle ahead of you! Top all of that amazing tech off with UVO eServices5, a telematics system with “U” right in the name, that allows you to use simple voice commands to activate your navigation6, stream your favorite playlists7, and make hands-free phone calls!
That warranty we mentioned earlier? Exactly as we stated it. You’re covered for 10 years and 10,000 miles under our warranty program1, so hit the road after picking up your very own 2016 Kia Sorento for sale near Cleveland, OH, from Halleen Kia. You’ll love our knowledgeable sales staff and diverse inventory!
1. The Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program includes various warranties and roadside assistance. Warranties include powertrain and the New Vehicle Limited Warranty (Basic). All warranties and roadside assistance are limited. See retailer for details or go to kia.com.
2. Available feature. Not available on every trim level.
3. These systems are not substitutes for proper and safe driving, backing-up or parking procedures; therefore, always drive safely and use caution. These systems may not detect every object behind the vehicle, in a driver’s blind spot, surrounding areas of the vehicle, or direction of travel. Images shown for illustration only
4. Advanced Smart Cruise Control (ASCC) comes standard on the Sorento SX Limited V6, and is available in the LX Advanced Technology Package, LX V6 Advanced Technology Package, EX Advanced Touring Package, EX V6 Advanced Touring Package and SX V6 Advanced Technology Package . The Advanced Smart Cruise Control system is not a substitute for proper and safe driving. Always drive safely and use caution. The Advanced Smart Cruise Control system may not detect every object in the vehicle's direction of travel.
5. Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. The driver's primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver's eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle. No subscription fee for UVO eServices. No charge for the UVO eServices app. App uses your smartphone cellular data service. Normal cellular service rates will apply.
6. GPS maps and directions are for information purposes only, and Kia does not make any warranties about the accuracy of that information. Caution: Do not enter information into the navigation system while the vehicle is moving. Failure to pay attention to travel conditions and vehicle operation while the vehicle is in motion could result in loss of vehicle control. Operate the system only when it is safe to do so.
7. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Kia is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled cell phone is required to use Bluetooth® wireless technology.